– A knowledgeable, professional and licensed applicator that will always provide a thorough inspection and treatment.
– An established company that is experienced, licensed, insured and has good reviews in the community.
– Buzz Kill Pest Control is a family owned company with over 25 years of experience that provides great customer service from the time you call in to the time we leave the account. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our service, and our work is guaranteed to satisfy.
– Yes, we are experienced in providing pest control for commercial buildings of all sizes within any industry.
– Yes, our employees are well trained and have experience in commercial pest control service needs.
– Yes, we are familiar with all regulatory issues pertaining too many different standards.
– Yes, our technicians are professional and well trained through continued education classes and seminars on the most up-to-date pest control technology, products and application.
– All treatments come with a guarantee.
– Yes, we are fully licensed in all of the areas we provide service.
– Yes, they are all thoroughly security screened.
– Every situation is different so we would need to collect more information or provide an inspection to accurately diagnose problem and provide recommendations.
– We differentiate from others by the people that are delivering the services from the phone to the field applications. We all care about who we are and what we are providing.
– So you don’t have to handle your own pest problem and so you know the correct products and percentages are used in and around your home.
– Certain products are low-impact and are specifically labeled at certain percentages for applications around your family and pets. If any precautions are necessary because of a pest application you will be notified when the appointment is scheduled.
– Yes, all technicians are screened, trained, professional and well groomed.
– Depending on season sometimes same day or up to 2 or 3 days.
– Results are noticed immediately but all treatments require 14 days for complete control.
– We feel pest prevention sprays are very necessary in assuring that all pest problems are kept to a minimum or nonexistent.
– Depends on the service – 90% of the services we offer do not require you to leave your home or business.
– Some of the pest you see you in your home are seasonal invaders forging in or something has attracted the pest to the area. All pest are always seeking food, harborage or water.
– You should always have a potential pest control problem looked into by a professional just to make sure the situation is not a concern.
– Ongoing sighting of insects, debris left behind or new damage in an area of your home or business.
– You should have service performed monthly, bimonthly or quarterly depending on the pest issues, application methods type of account or requirement that’s already in place.
– The main reason you have no problems is that you are getting treated on a regular basis. The preventative sprays are keeping all your pest issues under control.
– Don’t all the bugs die when it gets cold? These applications are just as important as summer because the bugs tend to forge in and out during these times of years just like the warmer months and this helps keep any activity to a minimum all year.